Join Us Virtually in Washington on Sept. 22
for a Public Safety User Group!
GovQA is hosting a Virtual User Group Meeting to empower our Public Safety customers in Washington to use the GovQA platform to its fullest capabilities.
User Groups provide the opportunity for system users to virtually meet with other users and GovQA Staff to have their questions answered, share best practices, and learn how other nearby agencies in Washington are leveraging GovQA.
This will be an interactive session. Attendees will be expected to participate in the discussion so we may all learn from each other.
During this User Group you can expect to gain:
- Valuable tips and tricks to help you operate more efficiently in compliance with Public Record Laws
- Current JLARC reporting requirements
- Knowledge share with other Public Safety users in Washington on how they’re getting the most out of GovQA
- Benefits of leveraging GovQA’s Inter-Agency module to streamline communication across departments
- Intricate knowledge of the GovQA platform based on your needs and requirements
- Live interaction with the GovQA Team
Did we miss something on the agenda? User Groups are interactive sessions where YOU can control the agenda. Let us know what you’d like to get out of the session by submitting an agenda topic or question when you register.
Exclusive Virtual User Group:
We are extending this invite to a select group of individuals we believe have proven to be leaders at Public Safety agencies in Washington. To ensure a productive conversation, we are limiting the number of seating and we ask that you select one (1) individual to attend as your organization’s representative.
Register as your
User Group Representative
Due to a limited number of seats, accepted registrants will receive a meeting invite from GovQA no more than 72 business hours after registering.